Finding out Passion Pit are releasing an EP on the 16th September through Frenchkiss Records.
Thursday, 7 August 2008
Tuesday, 5 August 2008
Friday, 25 July 2008
Sunday, 6 July 2008
- Met some nice strangers who actually paid to come to the worst day of the whole festival
- Apart from the Bella Union Bus, there was no need for anyone else to actually be playing
- Kaki King is small but awesome
- Wildbirds and Peacedrums are just as awesome
- El Guincho pulled out which was sad
- Laura Veirs sold a hell of a lot on the merch table
- Emil aka Loney, Dear is charming
- T4 along with Sam Sparro and One Night Only invaded the Bella Union Bus, told Samo his album was average at best, felt good saying that and I told One Night Only to fuck off. Now if you happen to like One Night Only, each to their own. But I think you should fuck off as well.
- Fireworks night are funny people
- Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip were boring as per usual but Cut Copy sounded great from where I was standing.
- David Thomas Broughton was weird
- Sleeping States blew me away
- I gave MSTRKFT some High Fives after catching the last fifteen minutes of their set
- Fatboy Norman was good in a 'I was too drunk to know what was going on' sort of way'
Saturday, 5 July 2008
Friday, 4 July 2008
So I managed to get a free 4 day pass to the o2 Wireless Festival thanks to working for Bella Union, such lovely people.
- The free food was amazing
- The rain wasn't so amazing
- The Cave Singers were good
- And to finish the day the way it started, Jay Z was amazing